Based in St. Julians, Internships Malta is part of the services provided by Maltalingua School of English. The school is not only one of the best Internationally EAQUALS accredited schools but also voted the Best Language School in Malta 2018 - so quality is guaranteed.
Our internship programme aims to recruit interns from across the globe and offer them practical work in several of Malta’s priority sectors, including administration, marketing, customer service, hospitality, and more. Whilst providing pragmatic, hands-on experience, this internship also enhances knowledge in the field that can help the potential applicants prepare for their future career. The internship programme will run throughout the year with candidates typically applying for a 2- to 6-month internship period.
Our internship programme not only has advantages for potential applicants but also gives your company access to a pool of talented interns which will be pre-vetted by us.
Advantages for your company:
- We will advertise your vacancy to a large pool of young, talented and motivated individuals
- We will ensure that all candidates possess a reasonably high level of spoken English to maintain accurate and fluent communication
- Our candidates are freshly out of accredited universities and colleges, so you will only need to provide them with basic training throughout to take advantage of the latest advances in your field from all over the world
- Interns can be provided with tailor-made training in-house, under your instruction, to guarantee they hit the ground running
- Most of our interns receive European funding or other sponsorship, so all of their fees will be covered with no hidden debts
- Save time in your recruitment process, we will send you pre-vetted profiles, all you will have to do is decide if they are right for you and issue an evaluation letter at the end of their internship
We will do the following for you:
- Market to and get in touch with a pool of potential candidates
- Verify their level of English using tried and tested methods
- Perform primary interviews with them, to ensure they fit your profile
- Place interns in accommodation and ensure they have properly settled in Malta
- Provide full support to your company and your Interns before, during and after their internship
If your company aims to recruit interns with special requirements,
please let us know in advance so we can find the perfect intern for you.
To contact us, call (+356) 2742 7570 or send an email to email@example.com.