Summers in Malta is what our tiny little rock in the Mediterranean is known for. With warmth and sunshine starting in May, averaging at around 25 °C. Reaching highs of 35 °C in the hottest month, August, which makes it the perfect beach weather. All you need is a refreshing drink, sand and to enjoy the sun on one of our many beaches. So, why not enjoy the sun and have a learning experience as an intern at the same time? With plenty of opportunities around the island, from Front Office work to HTML / CSS Developers, there's bound to be something just for you.
Here are our 5 reasons why we think you should apply for an internship in Malta
1. If you deem yourself to be a people person and wish to practice your customer service and child-care skills, whilst attending varied and enjoyable activities all over the island, the Junior Group Leader Internship is perfect for you. Ideally for university students attending child-care or pedagogy courses for courses.
With tons of events in Malta during the summer months, that you would help organize, this role would involve a lot of outdoor time – Perfect for someone who also enjoys the outdoors. Another option would be as an Animator (Customer Service), which is ideal for those who would like to practise their English while whilst attending varied and enjoyable activities all around Malta.
2. If you're looking for something a little more mind-driven, then the Adult Welfare position would suit you best. Not only will you be learning under the best in their field, but you will also assist with the responsibility for the individual welfare needs of students while assisting the Operations Manager directly in carrying out a series of tasks such as the arrival, duration, and departure of the students, liaising with welfare officers, residence supervisors, activity leaders, interns, welcoming students and seeing to their well-being during class time, activities and in student residences.
This position would be a fantastic experience for any individual who would like more of a hands-on job with skilled professionals. We also have a position as a Student Leisure Department & Customer Care, which requires the same skills.
3. If you're a creative individual who would like an experience or get an understanding of the Marketing world, while perhaps practising your English, the Digital Marketing Internship is for you! If you live and breathe everything digital, our client wants to talk to you. We are looking for digital marketing interns to develop, produce, implement and optimize content across various digital channels.
Maybe you're more of a creator than a marketer. Our clients are looking for an intern for Graphic Design to aid the Marketing Team with content. This role will let your creativity run free as you promote your creations on social media, blogs etc
4. Getting into the world of admin? Just graduated from a Business course? Our clients are searching for the perfect candidate to help with Office Administration, which will help you practice your organizational and administrative skills within the education industry, whilst attending varied, interesting and enjoyable activities all over the island.
5. Malta has a rich history dating back thousand of years, and therefore academics of all sorts have always been attracted to it. Knowing that, it makes sense that such roles as the Academic Internship are needed here. Working within the Educational sector, you will be under the direction of the Director of Studies or assigned evaluator. Tasks will involve assisting with various academic and administrative tasks that are vital to ensure the daily smooth operation of the school. This role is ideal for someone who is studying within the Education sector or just graduated who is also disciplined and motivated.
Visit the Internships section of our website, or just click here to look at all our available internships.
We look forward to meeting you in 2023! :)